Answers To Your Questions - Part 1
Topic: Sunday Morning Teaching
Through this series the congregation submitted and voted for the top questions they have on life after death. For the last two weeks of the series, I answered the questions.
- Can loved ones see us in heaven?
- Does it matter if I am cremated or buried?
- Will Christians who commit suicide be in heaven?
- Is there an age of accountability below which someone automatically goes to heaven?
- Should I trust near-death experiences?
- How can I desire heaven if I know I won't be married to my spouse?
Answers To Your Questions - Part 1 - Sermon Handout - PDF