CrossWinds COVID - 19 Guidelines for In-Person Gatherings
- We provide a sticker system to indicate level of interaction a person is comfortable with. Regardless, we continue to recommend social distancing. The stickers are intended to help those who wish to keep extra space give a visual cue. Place them in the space provided on your nametag.
- All are recommended to wear a mask, face shield, or face-covering when in a confined area and not able to social distance.
- All hard surfaces are disinfected after use.
- Every effort will be made to take attendance so attendees can be informed of any possible exposure.
- Events and meetings should be held outside or in large open spaces with attendees appropriately spaced whenever possible
- Quarantine or stoppage of events or activities will be determined based on Iowa Public Health and Local Public Health Guidance and recommendations
- Elders request we follow these guidelines until such time as local health officials rescind these types of recommendations.
- In-Person Worship Service
- Two services: 8:15 a.m. & 11 a.m.
- One viewing area: Sanctuary
- Nursery will be available during the first service and during CW Kids.
- Children's Church (for four-year-olds through third grade) will be available during the first service.
- During the service, visit https://spiritlake.crosswinds.tv/sunday for a socially-distant, mobile-friendly way to view the sermon handout, connect with us, and share your prayer requests.
- Watch the Welcome Back Videos if you have not yet attended a service in person.
- Online Services
- Prayer Requests
- Please submit prayer requests here.
- Website: Visit our giving page to give through Realm
- Texting: Text "crosswinds" to code 73256
- Mail: Make checks payable to CrossWinds Church and mail to 2805 Erie Ave., Spirit Lake, IA 51360
- Jr. High Youth Group | Wednesdays | 6 p.m. | Commons
- Sr. High Youth Group | Wednesdays | 7:30 p.m. | Commons
- AWANA | Wednesdays | 6:30 p.m. | CrossWinds Church
CrossWinds Kids, Youth and University Classes
- CW Kids: Sunday mornings at CrossWinds Church. We will be going through the first half of the New Testament this year with the Gospel Story Curriculum.
- CW Youth: Sunday mornings at CrossWinds Church. The Jr. High will be focusing on World Views from "Got Questions" and the Sr. High will be going through "Counter Culture" with the adult classes.
- CWU Adults: We will offer one Adult class in-person, resuming January 10, 2021.
- If your Life Group would like to meet please do so responsibly by following our guidelines or contact the church office and we will help set up Zoom meetings.
- Young adult bible study (The Well) is currently meeting Tuesday nights. Follow them on Facebook or contact Pastor Andy to find out more details.