CrossWinds COVID - 19 Guidelines for In-Person Gatherings
- All staff are recommended to wear a mask, face shield, or face-covering when in a confined area and not able to social distance.
- Face masks, face shields, or face coverings are recommended for all other attendees of activities or meetings.
- All commonly touched objects and surfaces should be disinfected after use (i.e. tables, chairs, toys, etc.)
- Screening procedures should be shared with attendees prior to an event or done as attendees enter. These should include temperature checks and symptom checks. (Can be done by attendee beforehand)
- Every effort will be made to take attendance so attendees can be informed of any possible exposure.
- Events and meetings should be held outside or in large open spaces with attendees appropriately spaced whenever possible
- Quarantine or stoppage of events or activities will be determined based on Iowa Public Health and Local Public Health Guidance and recommendations
- If an event or activity is for dependents (those under 18) and the dependents will not be able to socially distance and masks will not be required, guardians should be informed prior to the event.
- During an event or activity, all attendees shall avoid personal contact (including, but not limited to, hand shakes, hugs, etc.) and no food or drink shall be served or brought to be shared unless it is pre-packaged.
- Elders request we follow these guidelines until such time as local health officials rescind these type of recommendations.
- In-Person Worship Service
- Online Services
- Prayer Requests
- Please submit prayer requests here.
- Website: Visit our giving page to give through Realm
- Texting: Text "crosswinds" to code 73256
- Mail: Make checks payable to CrossWinds Church and mail to 2805 Erie Ave., Spirit Lake, IA 51360
- Jr. High Youth Group | Wednesdays | 6 p.m. | Commons
- Sr. High Youth Group | Wednesdays | 7:30 p.m. | Commons
- Jr. & Sr. High Worship Night at Bounclandia | September 23 | 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- AWANA | Wednesdays | 6:30 p.m. | CrossWinds Church
CrossWinds Kids, Youth and University Classes
- CW Kids: Sunday mornings at CrossWinds Church. We will be going through the first half of the New Testament this year with the Gospel Story Curriculum.
- CW Youth: Sunday mornings at CrossWinds Church. The Jr. High will be focusing on World Views from "Got Questions" and the Sr. High will be going through "Counter Culture" with the adult classes.
- CWU Adult: We will offer one Adult class in-person and via livestream. This will be a ten-week class as we walk through the book, "Counter Culture" by David Platt.
- If your Life Group would like to meet please do so responsibly by following our guidelines or contact the church office and we will help set up Zoom meetings.
- Young adult bible study (The Well) is currently meeting Tuesday nights. Follow them on Facebook or contact Pastor Andy to find out more details.
We have replaced our donation tubs for our local non-profits with tubs for our Haiti missions team! The tubs will remain outside 24/7 to allow more drop-off times!
The Haiti team needs:
- 400 adult t-shirts (they will make the shirts into bags)
- Peanut butter (only one pound jars)