Full-Time Administrative Assistant
- Spirit Lake Campus
The Administrative Assistant position at the CrossWinds Church (CWC) Spirit Lake location offers a unique opportunity to support effective ministry by exercising a wide range of relational gifts and communication and administrative skills.
*Full job details here.
Part-Time Director of Audio, Livestream, and Lighting Productions - Spirit Lake Campus
CrossWinds Church is looking to hire a Part-Time Director of Audio-Livestream-Lighting Productions. Working along side the Director of video, stage design, and graphics, as well as the Pastor of Worship, this person will manage a team of volunteers who together are responsible for sound engineering for worship services, lighting productions, and live stream mixing. This person will serve as the head of that team; supporting our secondary campus and extension campus as needed with creative solutions and productions. We are looking for someone with experience running sound, and a basic understanding of lighting and mixing. The ideal candidate will have previous experience and the personality/leadership necessary to manage a team. Compensation is dependent on experience and skill level.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• A passion for the corporate gathering of the local church
• A general competency in the broad area of production (audio, networking, DMX, and related software)
• The ability to build and work with a team of volunteers in order to create a healthy team culture
• The discipline to own the workload of the production needs of the church
• The ability to provide creative solutions to the Worship Leader and Lead Pastor
If you or someone you know might be qualified for this position please forward resumes to the church office. Additional questions about the position can also use the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org